Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ciao a tutti!

       My name is Nicole DuBois and I want to go abroad to Italy my junior year of high school with AFS-USA intercultural programs. Travelling has always been my dream and Italy is one of the most beautiful places. I am currently learning Italian but I hope to be fluent when I come back from my study. When I go to Italy I will be living with a host family and doing everything in Italian (including school!) I hope to gain cultural awareness, knowledge about Italy, and have the time of my life while abroad!(:
       By helping me be able to go abroad and have this experience you are making my wildest dreams come true! I have to raise a total of $13,500 by September of 2012, and I have a long ways to go. My sister and I have started making bracelets to sell and I have been selling my things at a garage sale and seizing every opportunity for me to earn money. I am extremely greatful that my parents will be helping me with the tuition but I have to raise much of it on my own. I am starting to get ideas with fundraising and this is one of them! I am only 15 right now, so I can't really get a job, but when i'm 16 I plan on getting a job (or at least trying my best!)
       I am so excited to be able to have this opportunity and I have been counting down the months since about 6 months ago! Grazie mille for taking the time to come to my blog and maybe helping me reach my goal!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Let me know if you come up with anymore ideas of fundraising!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do! :D let me know as well!(:

    ReplyDelete