Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, March 9, 2012

Fundraising

First of all THANK YOU SIERRA FOR DONATING. And second of all, if anyone is reading this, I have less than one month before I have to make a 1,500 dollar installment and less than 2 months before the rest of the money is due. Fundraising is not that easy, so if anyone reading this could donate even a small amount of money I would greatly appreciate it! I applied for a scholarship in January that was worth 2,000 dollars and I REALLY needed it and didn't get it. I'm not going to lie, I was pretty angry and bitter because I spent a lot of time working on my essay for that scholarship and I really thought I would get it. I guess that just means I have to work harder to get the money... My parents will let me repay them if they have to pay for the majority of the tuition, but there is still less than 6 months before I leave, and I really need to do more fundraising.

Ciao,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment